Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lindt is a company that produces Lindor chocolate.
Lindor is a type of chocolate produced by Lindt, which has a hard chocolate shell with a liquid chocolate filling. It comes in both a ball and bar variety as well as in a variety of flavors. Each flavor has a corresponding color.
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Extra Dark (60% cocoa outside and dark chocolate filling)
- Black with green
- Dark Peppermint
- Brown and Gold (with print 'St Moritz')
- Milk chocolate shell filled with sugared hazelnut chunks
- Light Brown (with print 'Peanut Butter')
- Peanut Butter
- Dark Brown (with print 'Café')
- Light Blue
- Stracciatella: white chocolate shell with cocoa pieces with a smooth white filling
- Gold with blue
- Dark Green with red
- Black with ghosts, white and blue snowmen, lime green with pink, purple, and yellow flowers and some butterflies, lime green with white and yellow flowers, or red with hearts
- Milk outside with smooth white filling (seasonal flavour)
- Purple/Pink with roses.
- Milk chocolate outside with smooth dark chocolate, sugared hazelnut chunks, and rice krispies filling.
- Light pink
- Irish cream
Lindt also makes an Easter-themed chocolate called Gold Bunny, a hollow milk chocolate bunny. They wear red ribbons while dark chocolate bunnies wear brown and white chocolate bunnies wear white.
They also make chocolates that look like carrots, chicks, lambs, frogs and pigs.
- Mint intense: dark chocolate infused with mint
- Orange intense: dark chocolate infused with orange essence and almond flakes
- White Coconut: white chocolate with crisp flakes of fine coconut.
- Almond: white chocolate with whole roasted almonds and caramelised almond pieces
- Poire intense: pear flavoured chocolate with almond flakes
- Cherry intense
- Regular dark chocolate: available in 50%, 60%, 70%, 85%, 90% or 99% cocoa varieties
- Extra creamy: milk chocolate
- Toffee crunch: crunchy toffee bits wrapped in milk chocolate
- Caramel crunchy: studded with crunchy caramel
- Lindor: the famous balls but in cube form
- Pistachio: a creamy pistachio filling in milk chocolate
- Mandarin: a creamy mandarin filling in milk chocolate
- Strawberry: a creamy white chocolate strawberry filling in milk chocolate
- Strawberry margarita: 'capsule' form with strawberry and margurita filling
- Orange: a creamy orange flavoured filling in milk chocolate
- Cuba: 55% cocoa, single origin Cuba
- Madagascar: 70% cocoa, single origin Madagascar
- Ecuador: 75% cocoa, single origin Ecuador
- Vanilla: White chocolate with vanilla bean
- Chili: a 70% cocoa dark chocolate with red chili extract
- Raspberry Intense Dark: dark chocolate with pieces of raspberries and almond slivers
- A touch of sea salt: dark chocolate seasoned with sea salt