This recipe is pretty easy to make. The only ingredients for this are:
- Whipped Cream
These are the other things you need for this:
- Small Pot
- Small Cup
- Measuring Cup (1 cup)
Now, follow these steps:
- Fill the small bowl with cinnamon.
- Fill the measuring cup with milk.
- Put the pot on the stove, and turn the heat to medium-low. Make sure you turn the heat on the right spot.
- Add a quart of milk to the pot.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of Nutella. (If you want it to be sweeter, add more. If you don't like it as sweet, add less.)
- Mix the Nutella and the milk. Keep adding the rest of the milk.
- If you are going to have more than 1 cup of milk, add as many cups as you want.
- Keep mixing, and add a pinch of cinnamon.
- When the hot chocolate is ready and heated up, pour it in the cup(s) that you will be using to drink with.
- Add the whipped cream on top of your hot chocolate.